Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh the creepy things

This past couple weeks have been creepy...down right creepy. Okay so here is what happened, about a week ago I come home to see all the lights on. The lights inside and outside were on (those of you who know one of my roommates Carrie, knows this is a big NO NO). So, my first thought is, oh great my roommates are dead! They are dead and I am about to walk in on them dead. Then I realized, fast, how stupid I was letting myself become. I walked on in and brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. As I laid in the bed I heard this strange noise like someone was climbing the side of my house to come get me. I honestly thought someone might be in my closet. So, I looked. I looked in my closest, out the window, and slowly walked down the hall. I usually don't get scared, but this night was different. I woke Jessica up, thinking she was the one to leave the lights on. As I woke her up she yelled OHHHHH GOOODDDD....which almost made me piss myself. haha I was like Jessica I think someone is about to come in my room to kill me. For those of you who know Jess picture her saying this and you will laugh. Oh it's just that dern cretter...hahaha That was all I needed to hear. She had left the lights on to scare it off. That really worked. Lol

The next creepy thing that happened. Two nights ago a lot of girls stayed the night and we were all up really late. We had been asleep maybe a hour when a loud sireon went off. FOUR TIMES. Again Jessica and I run to find one another and realize that there is no fire, no carbonmonoxide, nothing...So what the heck was that dang noise. It is four in the morning and me and jess are sitting there thinking about what all it could have been...all the other girls were just like oh let us know if we should get up haha. Jess procedes to explain that carbonmonoxide (however you spell it) is not able to been seen or smelt. I was like Jess, do we have anything that runs off gas? So we checked everywhere and found nothing we thought it could be. We finally looked in Jess's room at the smoke detector light. It was flashing green. Which we took to mean we needed a new battery and it went off as a warning. I called my mom to conferm we were right...I guess we were because we are still alive. Now aren't we so lucky that thing went off four times at four in the morning to warn us? hmm

Last freaky thing, I was driving home tonight around ten. My drive home consists of dark windy roads...and my hatch on the back of my car flies open. Not the whole door just the window part. I don't even know how to do that. I figured it was nothing but all those scary movie plotts entered my mind. What if someone had hidden in my car and was about to kill me but couldn't climb up to the front because of the windy roads haha. I checked my car real good when I got home.

On the fun of creepy things. Living in the woods is so great. I often have to go check outside and make sure nothing is here because we have wild animals that think they are always welcomed. Fun times

1 comment:

  1. oh nicole....i absolutely love you and miss you! and yes, i can def hear jess saying that loud and clear hahaha

    ReplyDelete